The Chiropractic Joint
"Correction Is What We Do"
1800 S. Milton Rd. Suite 14, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 MAP
Detoxification allows you to flush the system. When doing a detox you cleanse all the toxins out of your body. There are many types of detox programs; the most common types include liver, colon and systemic detox.
When you expose your body to toxic chemicals, which you find in most foods, the environment and in your very own home, a large amount of toxic buildup accumulates throughout the body. After years of exposure, often your body can no longer keep up with eliminating these toxins. Therefore the toxins get rerouted into your bloodstream affecting your body and storing in places like your liver, body fat or many other places. Both types of detox are essential, Your liver for instance digests fats which is very crucial for your body. When there are toxins built-up your liver will not be able to function as well which may lead to Fatty liver, NASH, and other problems and diseases which may be fatal. The Same goes with Systemic detoxification, both of which are essential and crucial for you body.
There are many ways to Detox:
- Consuming Fiber, Chlorella
- Consuming healthy food choices, including quality fresh uncooked vegetable
- Avoiding foods that don’t promote your health – sugar, corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, processed food. MSG, refined foods….
- Exercising for 30-60 minutes per day
- Sweating- is one way for your body to release toxins
- Sauna for about 15-30 minutes
- Drinking plenty of pure water daily
- Enjoying moderate levels of sunshine daily
- Getting 7-8 hours of quality sleep each night
Doing all the above may not be enough you also may want to try a detoxification system like New Start, ChiroClense Tea, or others that you may find in stores like Whole foods or any other natural markets.
It is recommended that you detox at least once a year.